Starter Kit Autoflowering
EASY START POTS WITH BACTO PACKETS PROVIDE A GREAT GROWING MEDIUM WITH PLENTY OF MICROBIAL ACTIVITY
Royal Queen Seeds Starters Kit Autoflowering is here to make the process of starting your cannabis plants’ lives that much easier. The inclusion of Propagator Pro (complete with perlite and LED lighting), Easy Start pots, and Bacto packets (healthy bacteria mix) ensure the perfect environment for germination. And of course, the kit comes with three seeds of the ever-popular White Widow Automatic.
10 STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL GERMINATION WITH THE STARTERS KIT
- Remove seeds from the packaging. Don’t push the seeds through from the back as that could damage them. Instead, gently remove the seal from the blister pack and place them in a small bowl for later use.
- Remove the Easy Start kit from its package. Be sure to get the bag of Bacto from below the sticker.
- Measure a liter of lukewarm water into a plastic container. About 25°C or 77°F is right—it should feel just slightly cool against your wrist.
- Add the Bacto to the water and let it dissolve; gently stir. This will activate the microbes that are essential for germination.
- Add a layer of perlite to the base of the propagator.
- Place the Easy Start pots into the water; leave for 5–10 seconds.
- Put the pots into the propagator on top of the perlite, allowing some of the water from the pots to moisten the perlite a little. Be careful—you want it to be a little moist, but not soaking wet. Waterlogging can cause seedlings to rot.
- Enlarge the holes in the pots to about 5–10 millimeters deep. A screwdriver is the best tool for this. You can make it especially easy by using a piece of tape to mark the correct depth on the screwdriver and then just poking it into the pot until it hits that marker.
- Place each seed into a separate hole. It doesn’t matter which end is up, but poke them down into the bottom of the hole so they can root effectively. Cover lightly with soil.
- Put the lid on the propagator.
From this point on, it will take 1–6 days for the seedlings to germinate. Whatever you do, don’t open the lid! You’ll disrupt the humidity and heat levels that the seedlings need to grow well.
Please Note: This content is for informational and educational use only. The Seed bank sells all seeds strictly for
souvenir purposes only.We do not condone or encourage the germination of these cannabis seeds and we will refuse a sale to anyone who leads us
believe they will use these for anything other than souvenir purposes. Seeds sold by The Seed bank may not be germinated
in countries not legal to do so. WARNING: IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENSE TO GERMINATE CANNABIS SEEDS IN MOST COUNTRIES.
We are so confident in our delivery methods that we personally challenge you to find a better delivery option anywhere else.
We only use the most efficient premium and rapid, discreet methods of delivery to ensure the goods are delivered.